Monday, June 16, 2008

Triathlon Training: Week 8

This will be a short recap. Since I spent most of the week curled up in my recliner, attempting to get better.

Monday: Sick
Tuesday: 4 mile bike ride. Barely.
Wednesday: Sick
Thursday: We got washed away in a flood of rain. Literally.
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 3 mile walk to a parade
Sunday: 15 mile bike ride

No swimming. No running. Although I did get some time in on my bike. The Tuesday ride was just an attempt to get myself out of the recliner and do something. And since I had gone to the doctor that day, I was feeling a tiny bit better than earlier that week. Sunday's ride was the first time I really felt OK in the last three weeks though. Hopefully that means I'm getting better and I can get back on track.

Because the triathlon? It's getting pretty close!

No comments: