Friday, June 6, 2008

As the days go by, I thought you were supposed to get better. Not worse.

I'm still sick.

I almost hacked up a lung last night while I was trying to fall asleep. In fact, I had an hour-long coughing fit. AFTER I drugged myself up with cough medicine. It obviously wasn't doing the cough suppressing job it's supposed to.

But on the good news front. I called my doctor. And this time? They're giving me drugs. As in antibiotics. Germ fighters. I think they might even be the super strength variety.

So this weekend? I'm planning on camping out at Mom and Dad's house and taking medicine. And hopefully by the time I have to be back to work Sunday afternoon I'll be starting to feel normal again. Heck, at this point I'd settle for having a voice and not hacking up a lung every 20 minutes.

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

I hope you are feeling better. It's too nice out to be sick! :)