Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I apologize in advance

Be warned. There might be TMI in this post.

I did a little dance yesterday.

Not because I won the lottery. Or won some crazy award.

Nope. I did a little dance yesterday morning because Aunt Flo came to visit.

Yes. I danced because of a monthly visitor that I normally groan at. But Aunt Flo? She's been missing since February, when she decided to visit twice in the same month. And her visits? Usually very on time. Down.To.The.Minute.

But Flo's been absent the past few months. I blame it on how messed up my body is. And I was getting worried, even though I've participated in no activities that would cause to me miss Aunt Flo's visits. But still. Even though I groan, I like it when she comes. Because it makes me feel normal.

But she's here. And I did a little dance. And that made me a happy girl.

Now I'm just left counting down the days until she leaves. Because as glad as I was that she came, she can go home any day now.

3 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Ooh.. glad to hear she showed up. I can't stand the thought or feeling of being unregular...

Anonymous said...

I hope Aunt Flo's visit is short. My evil twin George was recently 10 days late, and it sucks.

Farrah said...

Aunt Flo was busy yesterday! She paid me a visit also, only she showed up two days early.