Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Crossing my fingers they got it right this time

Cough medicine with codeine and a stronger batch of antibiotics just might do the trick.

Still feeling like crap, I went back to the doctor yesterday and got some new drugs.

The cough medicine? Makes me sleep like a baby. Love it. And I started the antibiotics this morning. And, knock on wood, I felt a little bit better today. Not as congested. I didn't have to blow my nose every 5 minutes.

I'm still coughing though. A lot at certain times of day. And the coughing? It hurts. Especially where I pulled the muscle as a result of too much coughing the last few days. So it's still painful.

But baby steps. I'll take the little steps on my way to feeling better.

Excuse me now though. A coughing fit is about to begin, since it's bedtime. Time to hit the codeine.

No comments: