Monday, June 30, 2008

Even though it hurt, I couldn't sit still

So the night I actually kind of felt like running? I couldn't.

Remember how I mentioned my calf hurt and I thought it was because I was trudging through the muddy, uneven ground at the Country USA grounds all weekend? Well, it still hurt today. So I thought it might be best if I didn't run. Especially since it really hurt to even walk at points today.

But it was so nice outside. I didn't want to come home and just sit. Because it was sunny. And not too windy. And there wasn't any humidity. And it wasn't super hot. Perfect running weather. But I couldn't run.

So I biked instead. I went 10 miles. And my calf didn't hurt while I was biking. But after I parked my bike and had to walk inside? Yeah, that hurt a bit. Looking back, maybe I should have just sat in my chair outside with a book and enjoyed the weather.

Oh well. I'll just ice it tonight and pop some Tylenol. And hopefully it'll feel better tomorrow.

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

I hope the calf returns to normal... fast!