Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A singing demon barber. Sounds interesting to me.

I got my 10-mile bike ride in. Dinner's been eaten.

Now it's time for a quick shower. And afterwards? Since it's a Tuesday night, there really isn't anything on TV and I want to avoid accumulating any more late fees at the public library, I'm going to settle into my recliner and watch a movie.

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street to be exact.

Yes, yes. The one with Johnny Depp. And apparently he sings. And isn't too bad of a singer. The actual movie? Well, I've heard mixed reviews. Some people like it. Some don't. And almost everyone mentions how bloody it is.

Hmm...

This could be interesting.

But I don't want anymore late fees and the library wants it back tomorrow. So tonight's the night. I'm watching it. Nothing's going to stop me. I'll let you know what I thought about it later.

4 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Enjoy the movie! I wish I was just sitting at home tonight ... watching the Celtics game. But, unfortunately, we have really good weather here today and hor softball games are tonight ... damn.

Anonymous said...

Let me know what you think ... We had that once and never got around to watching it. I've heard so many mixed reviews. Enjoy your night in :) I'm jealous!

Lonely Anthony said...

Hello

Bethany K. Warner said...

What did you think?