Friday, February 2, 2007

A reading recount

January's over and it's time to see how I'm progressing towards that goal of reading 40 books.

During January I read six books and 2,089 pages.

That's fairly impressive for me considering all the craziness I dealt with during the work week that left me drained and not in the mood to read after I finally got home at night. But then I did also do some major page turning during the weekends, when I felt completely anti-social and didn't want to talk to people.

But anyway, here's what I read:
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Twenty Something: The Quarter-Life Crisis of Jack Lancaster by Iain Hollingshead
Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot
Truck: A Love Story by Michael Perry
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak

No comments: