Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Day 2

Two days down, nine weeks, five days to go.

I made it to the YMCA after work, even though I left kind of late. And even though it was cold, albeit not as bone-chilling cold as the minus 16 that we've had the last two days.

And there was even a treadmill calling out my name.

Jennifer...Jennifer

So I got on. Turned on the MP3 player, selected The Killers and I ran. And it felt good.

According to the chart I printed off the Internet last week, I was supposed to do a 1.5 mile run. And I did. And then I took a 10 minute uphill stroll on the treadmill to nowhere and finished off with another half mile jog.

It wasn't too bad. I didn't die like I thought I would considering I hadn't run in ages, opting for the elliptical machines the last month or so.

But it was good. And I might even do it again tomorrow.

No comments: