Saturday, February 24, 2007

Blizzards and Bucks

We were set to make the trek down to Milwaukee for the Bucks game tonight.

And then sometime overnight, this monster of a storm got worse, snowfall totals increased and the southern part of the state was placed under a blizzard warning.

Yes, blizzard.

So instead of driving down to Milwaukee and risking the chance of getting snowed in until who knows when, Nicole and I decided it was probably best if we skip the game. Because, truthfully, neither of us really wanted to die on Highway 41 while attempting to drive in a blizzard.

Which means I have closed the door and am preparing not to leave my apartment until Monday morning when I have to go to work. Good think I made a run to the library Thursday to stock up on some reading material, cause it looks like I'll have lots of time to curl up and read this weekend.

No comments: