Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Page review

Well, February's come and gone. It's time for a look at what I spent my days reading and how well I'm progressing towards that goal of reading 40 books this year.

Here's what I read:

Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
The Pact: A Love Story by Jodi Picoult
Good Times, Bad Boys by Melanie Murray
The Cheese Monkeys: A Novel in Two Semesters by Chip Kidd

I've also gotten about halfway through The Blade Itself by Marcus Sakey.

So that's five books and 1,584 pages. That doesn't include anything from the partial book I've read this month. Not too bad.

For the year, I'm at 11 books and 3,673 pages.

There's a few good ones that I'm looking forward to reading in March, but you'll have to watch my blog to find out what they are :)

No comments: