Sunday, February 18, 2007

And today I did nothing

It's a good thing it was Sunday and there was nothing I had to absolutely accomplish. Because I didn't do anything productive.

Nada. Zip. Zilch. Nothing.

I woke up, lounged around in my pjs. Had some cereal, read a book and decided around 11:15 that it might be a good idea to jump in the shower. So I did. Then I got dressed and continued to be lazy.

I do have to admit, I did do laundry today. But it took me all day since I wasn't quite on top of things when it came to switching clothes from the washer to the dryer.

In other non-productive news, I did go and spend the remaining Christmas cash that I had gotten on some new CDs. I also made a Target run for some shampoo and lotion. Then I came home, slipped on my slippers and proceeded to listen to my new CDs and read some more. Eventually I moved in front of my computer where I uploaded new music onto my MP3 player.

Now, I think it's time to read some more before I go to bed. Because tomorrow, I have to actually be productive.

No comments: