Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy birthday to my blog

It's been a year since I started this blog. I've rambled about nothing for 365 days. But because it's my blog's birthday today, let's take a look at some monthly highlights from the 322 posts I've come up with during the last year.

November 2006: My first blog post. I had been living in the City on the Water for a few weeks and all I wanted was to order a pizza. But I had no phone book.

December 2006: A month filled with holiday related posts. First there were the twinkling Christmas lights that decided not to twinkle, and what about AskMoses.com, or the day I helped bake over 600 cutout Christmas cookies?

January 2007: With birthdays come visits to the friendly folks at the DMV. Apparently they trust my ability to drive.

February 2007: I caught the running bug. Again.

March 2007: Contrary to popular belief, it is possible to conduct a phone interview and take notes while your finger is gushing blood.

April 2007: When my smoke detector wasn't being a pain in the butt, I found myself running. Including my first 5K since middle school.

May 2007: Need I say more than the Great Neck Slicing of 2007?

June 2007: I got that crazy idea in my head to run a half marathon.

July 2007: The Raptors came to town. And they were loud, and fast and so cool.

August 2007: There was an adventure to Alpine Valley, battles waged with crickets and some crazy fool trusted me with a gun.

September 2007: Remember that half marathon? I finished it. Oh, I also got to go back to Camp Randall.

October 2007: I went ghost hunting.

November 2007: Always make sure the tire store gives you your flat tire back.

Thanks for stopping by during my blog's first year. I hope the next year's adventures are just as blog-able.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Ran across a link to your blog. Sounds like you've had a busy year!