Saturday, January 20, 2007

So what if I didn't do anything

Due to the crazy week I had, I don't feel quite so bad about my non-productive day. What did I do? Not a whole lot.

I returned some books to the library and picked up a book and CD that I had reserved.

I came home and watched the Wisconsin/Illinois game and was quite pleased with the outcome.

I went to the grocery store, because I had no food in my house and I was hungry.

And now tonight, I think I'm going to watch High School Musical. I got it from the library to see what all the hype was about. And since it's due back on Monday, I guess I better watch it soon. Or else I'll still be wondering what all the hype is about. Afterwards, I may just settle in and read for the rest of the night.

Yes, I deserve to be lazy this week. And anti-social.

No comments: