Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I want my music

I want my MP3 player. I can't have my MP3 player.

For some reason, my MP3 player ate all my music. As in all of the music that I had loaded onto the player is now gone. Vanished. Missing in action. And it wasn't my fault. It was fully loaded with music when I plugged it into the wall last night to recharge the battery. This afternoon, empty. And there is no delete button on the player.

Leaving me with silence. And at this moment, I don't want silence. I want music. This is a problem.

And it's a problem I've had before. A mere two months ago my MP3 player decided to eat my music, leaving me with nothing. The only difference then? It decided to do in my presence, meaning I saw when it happened, so I was able to load some stuff on it immediately and I didn't have to be surprised at work.

Two months and it's eaten my music twice. I'm not very happy with the MP3 player. If I were that electronic device, I would be very worried. You all have heard about my threats to the tempermental VCR. The same ones are going out to the MP3 player.

Be afraid, be very afraid Mr. MP3 player.

So now I have to work with the normal office background noise. And I wanted to listen to tunes. And I can't.

And to think, the battery is even fully charged.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Oh, maaaaaaaaaan. I sympathize with you. Hardcore. Only because I SHARE that background noise with you.

Krista said...

Also note, I have my earbuds in RIGHT NOW.