Monday, January 1, 2007

Because my New Year's was super exiciting

Happy New Year.

Yeah, I know, I'm 17 hours late, but too bad. Deal with it.

I'd like to say that my lateness is due to my rip-roaring amazingly great time I had New Year's Eve. But yeah, I was a party-pooper.

I did some shopping early in the day with my mom, watched the Badger basketball game, read a bit and then headed to a local bar with my parents for a while, where we rung in the New Year at 4 p.m. (I'm sure it was midnight somewhere, maybe Iraq or some European country). Afterwards, Mom left to watch the Rugrats and I decided to stay in for the evening. I could have gone out, but I didn't really feel like spending the night in some loud, noisy bar that was super packed. Instead, I stayed home, put on my comfy PJs, read some more and watched the Packer game. Then I channel surfed until midnight, stayed up a half hour longer and went to sleep.

No comments: