Saturday, January 6, 2007

Planning my Sunday

I have the entire day off tomorrow. All to myself. Too bad I have a laundry list of things that really should get done.

I'm planning on using up my Sunday to:
* Do my laundry, because clean clothes are always a good thing
* Take down my Christmas tree
* Clean my apartment, including the kitchen, bathroom and running the vacuum cleaner
* Go to the library and pick up the two books I have on hold
* Make a somewhat decent dinner. I'm thinking maybe tacos, since that could be dinner or lunch for a day or two
* If I don't finish it after I get home from work tonight, I want to finish The Time Traveler's Wife, because, hello, I only have like 100 pages left.

I think that's it. That seems quite ambitious to me. Knowing my luck, I might be lucky to be able to cross three of those things off the list.

No comments: