Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The end of laziness is near

It's back to the working world tomorrow.

With New Year's and having to take an extra day off this week since I'm the weekend reporter, I had given myself a four-day weekend. And although it was nice to have a chunk of time off, I have to say, I'm actually looking forward to going back to work and getting back into a routine.

I didn't do anything too exciting. I slept in, watched some TV, went to the library and picked up a few items which came in that I had reserved and went to the grocery store. I then came home and cleaned out my filing cabinet, because somehow I don't think health insurance plans from two jobs ago in Indiana are going to be very useful anymore. To cap off the evening, Mom came down and I made her dinner.

Now I think it's time to hop into bed and read The Time Traveler's Wife before dozing off and going back to the daily grind tomorrow.

No comments: