Monday, January 29, 2007

And I'm back

After a two week hiatus, which was entirely due to the absolute craziness at work that I've been dealing with, I made it back to the gym tonight.

Although, I have to admit, I took one look at the incredibly full parking lot and almost turned my car south and headed home. I mean, they were parked in every available space and were even creating renegade parking spaces! That's how full it was! But I managed to sneak into a relatively close parking space, pulled out my bag and went in.

I was greeted by that same funky smell that's always lingering in the cardio room at the Y. Needless to say, I didn't miss the smell the last two weeks. There wasn't even a long wait for a machine either. Just a brief 10 minutes which I used to do some leg stuff and there was an elliptical all for me. Once I put in my half hour, I did a quick mile on the treadmill to nowhere, because honestly, I need to get back into running mode.

And now, it's time to see how Jack's very, very bad day is going.

1 comment:

Krista said...

P.S. Let me know how "I Am The Messenger" is. And, yay! You're going to read "Running With Scissors"!