Monday, January 1, 2007

I suppose I should make some resolutions

I supposed I should make some of those New Year's Resolutions.

In 2007 I resolve to...

*Get back into my gym-going habit. I was doing really well until I moved away from the 'burg. I no longer have any excuses. I will make it to the YMCA at least 3 times a week.

* Run a 5K.

* Stop biting my fingernails. I admit I've been a nail biter for my entire life. But last year I successful in not biting my nails for about 3 months. Then something slipped, I got nervous or something and I reverted back to my bad habit.

* Lose the last 10 pounds. In October 2004, I put my foot down and vowed to lose the weight I had put on since I graduated from college. Forty-five pounds later, I'm happy with what I've been able to accomplish, but I've been plateauing for the past year or so. I want to lose the last 10 pounds I was aiming to lose back when I started this. I'm sure getting back into the gym habit will help me out here.

* Be more patient.

* Read 40 books.

Yeah, that sounds OK for now.

No comments: