Sunday, September 30, 2007

The pages kept turning

Well apparently I now know why I wasn't running so much in September. It must have been because I spent a good chunk of time reading.

I finished six books, totaling 2,185 pages in September. That brings my total to 40 books and 15,048 pages. Obviously I've reached my goal of 40 books for the year already, so now we'll just have to see how many books I can finish this year.

During September I read:

Whistling in the Dark by Lesley Kagen
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Slightly Single by Wendy Markham
Slightly Settled by Wendy Markham
Slightly Engaged by Wendy Markham

I admit, the last three books on the list were super quick reads. Can we say, books that are good beach reading? Except in my case, there were no beaches to be found. Just my recliner. And they're part of a four-book series. I'm in the middle of book four as we speak, can you guess the title? If you guessed Slightly Married, you're correct.

So once that one's done, it should be back to some more "quality" books, because I also have a stack of those sitting on my shelves patiently waiting to be read.

No comments: