Thursday, September 27, 2007

Can it get any better?

I've been waiting for this night since, oh I don't know, May when the season finale of Grey's Anatomy ran.

Yes, it was nice to not have to worry about being home during the summer to catch my favorite TV shows. But I'll admit, Thursday nights this summer were lonely without my weekly update on the gang from Seattle Grace.

And tonight, it all ends. Grey's starts again. Although I'm not sure what to think about this new batch of interns. And what about George? Not passing his test? And no more Burke? And then there's Addison, who left for her own show, Private Practice, which I'm sad to report I missed last night. But I do know one thing, tonight, at 8 p.m. it will be fabulous to catch up with my friends from Seattle Grace.

And if the season premier of Grey's Anatomy wasn't enough to make this a wonderful day, I got even better news.

I'm the proud owner of a handful of tickets to Saturday's Badger game. Yes folks, I'm heading to Camp Randall this weekend, for the first time since 2001, my final season as a student ticket holder. I'm excited to see the stadium renovation. And to see what Camp Randall's like from a non-student section point of view. And of course, to watch my Badgers take on Michigan State.

Bring on the Spartans! Because Saturday, it will be a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Hey - I found your blog through Daring to Tri. I grew up in Wisconsin so it was kind of fun reading your Fox Cities 1/2 report.
Congrats on the finish!

Badgergirl said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Games at Camp Randall look like so much fun! Have a good time!

Badgergirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Badgergirl said...

Oh my gosh Jessie, they are so much fun! I loved spending Saturdays at Camp Randall when I was in college.

I'll have a full game day report when I return, complete with pictures!