Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hopefully I'm back on track

I haven't been very good about this whole running thing this week.

After skipping Sunday's 4-miler, Monday was supposed to be one of those stretching/strength days that I haven't bothered to do. And yesterday? Yes, I was intending to roll out of bed at 6 a.m. to log my 3.5 mile run before the heat and humidity set in, but my knee is was feeling a bit funky. So I decided to sleep. And considering it was 93 and super super humid by the time I got home from work, I decided that 3.5 mile run just wasn't going to happen.

But I got back on track today.

Hal was telling me I only had to do 2 miles today, well assuming I had done the other runs so far this week, which I didn't. So instead I headed out and returned to my apartment 4 miles later. Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in another run or two before this weekend. And it looks like my long run, which is supposed to be 5 miles this weekend, might take place on Saturday, before I head out for a friend's bachelorette party.

At least that's the plan.

No comments: