Monday, May 19, 2008

Triathlon Training: Week 4

Unless you get hung up on the fact that I "rested" all weekend and didn't do anything remotely triathlon-related, I think I did pretty good during Week 4.

Monday: 2.5 mile run followed by an 800 yard swim
Tuesday: 9 mile bike
Wednesday: 3.5 mile run followed by a 4.5 mile bike
Thursday: 10.5 mile bike
Friday through Sunday: I let myself rest

I fit in four good workouts during the work week and got some quality time in on my new bike, which still doesn't have a name, but I'm getting closer. I did skip a swim, mostly because it was so nice outside and my bike was calling my name. And I was hoping to log a few more running miles, but I wasn't in the running mood over the weekend, mostly because it was super windy and a bit chilly on Sunday. Oh well. Gives me something to shoot for this week.

Let's see what Week 5 brings.

No comments: