Well, I take that back, there is one thing that must get done - a doctor's appointment Tuesday - but other than that, I have 10 days to myself to do whatever I please.
And I can't wait.
I'm ready for a break from work. Ready for some "me" time, when I can decide what I want to do, when I want to do it. If I don't feel like getting dressed until noon, I'll do it. If for some crazy reason I feel like getting up at 6 a.m., I will. The next 10 days are all about what I want.
That being said, there are a few things I should do.
- I really need to give my apartment a good cleaning. I've just been doing a kind of half-assed job the last month or two.
- I should weed out my closet. I'm sure there are things in there that haven't been worn in ages and I could probably benefit from the extra space, and hangars.
- My checkbook? Yeah, it needs to be balanced. Badly.
- My running shoes need to be replaced. Shoe shopping is always fun.
- I think I might take a trip up to Door County, where I might rent a bike and take a ride through Peninsula State Park.
- I might treat myself to a matinee viewing of the new Harry Potter movie.
- I'll probably spend Thursday night at the racetrack, watching my cousin race at WIR.
- There's a 5K I'm running Friday night in Kimberly.
- Of course plenty of me time and time with friends is also included in the mix.
- I'm hoping to sneak in a few nice rides on my bike. It's getting a little lonely in the garage.
And who can forget the running? Including Sunday's 6-mile journey.
Ahh, vacation. I love it!