Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday randomness

Random stuff today, so you get a list.

  • I had the day off since I'm scheduled to pull weekend reporter duty. That being said, I didn't have many plans for today. My list? It consisted of two tasks. I finished one.
  • The Focus needed an oil change. That got done.
  • I wanted to make a trip to the YMCA to run. Didn't make it there. I think it's because I'm still so tired from this weekend because I didn't get a whole lot of sleep. And being tired and trying to run? Doesn't usually work so well. So I didn't go. Plus, I had a headache.
  • Since I was in Appleton for an oil change, I went over and spent the afternoon at my parents' house. I got to spend time with Mom. And two of The Rugrats. That was good. I haven't seen them in a while.
  • While there, I ended up taking a two-hour nap. Very unlike me. I told you I was tired.
  • And I hate to admit this, but do you know what song is quite catchy? The Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana song "See You Again." That my friends is why I try not to listen to the radio. But I had the radio on in the car most of the weekend and I heard the song. A lot. And like I said, it's catchy. Could make for a good song to put on a running play list. And while wandering around Amazon.com, I noticed I could download the track for a whopping 89 cents. So I did. Please don't shoot me. Or make fun of me.

5 comments:

teacherwoman said...

I like Hannah Montana... she actually has a few good songs out there that are great for running!

By the way, I have ran a couple times with a headache, and it has actually helped subside the pain. Weird. I know you get some pretty bad headaches, so I can understand why you would choose to not run when having the onset of something.... just my two cents, though :)

Badgergirl said...

I admit, today's headache? I probably could have run. I think it was a bigger case of laziness today. :)

Anonymous said...

I like that song too. I wish they'd just call her Miley Cyrus on the radio though. Hearing her called Hanna Montana makes me think I'm listening to kids music from the Mickey Mouse show or something.

MWGirl said...

Oh no, Jenny (from the block). I HATE that song. But I still love you. :)

teacherwoman said...

Tag... you're it! :)