Here we go...
1. I've only broken one bone in my entire life. I broke my right wrist in kindergarten. I wish I could say I was doing something super dangerous - but really, how dangerous and dare devil-like can a 5 year old get? - but I just fell off a piece of playground equipment. The boys were jumping off these concrete barrel things we had at my school, I was standing up there, peered over the edge and lost my balance. Fell down and broke the wrist.
2. I once managed to break down smack dab in the middle of an 80-mile stretch of road between exits on an Interstate. My friends and I were on our way back from Los Angeles after seeing the Badgers in the Rose Bowl. The tow truck driver asked which way we wanted to go. I told him, "Take us east."
3. My favorite color is blue. But there's an awful lot of red in my closet. Does it have anything to do with the fact that I'm a Badger? Hmmm.
4. I went out for cross country in middle school. I was in eighth grade so we had to run 1.5 miles. I quit after one season. I hated running long distances. But I was a hurdler through my freshman year. But I stopped because I used to get freaked out I'd hit my knee on the hurdle.
5. My brother is 4 1/2 years older than me. Who cares, right? Well, it means I have issues dating anyone older than my brother. Not sure what that means.
6. I tried living out of state away from my family. Graduated from college and got that whole, "I'm a big, independent adult" mentality. I moved to Indiana. Hated it. Moved back to Wisconsin after exactly 365 days. Not kidding.
7. I love flip flops. I wear them all summer long and only switch them out for my running/biking shoes. I wish shoemakers would come up with some kind of running flip flop. I'd be in heaven.
There we go. Seven, hopefully, random things that I haven't mentioned before. I hope you enjoyed. Now I'm supposed to tag 7 bloggy folks.
Mel at Tall Mom on the Run
Kristie at Vegan in Dairyland
Sarah at Chasing Iron
Lacey at Common Objects and Everyday Events
Runner Leana at Runner Leana
J at Morning Runner
Jess at Run Girl Run
And what do you think of tutus? Do you like 'em? If so, head on over to Tall Mom on the Run's blog. She's got a super cool tutu giveaway going on.
And if tutus are you're style, what about Road IDs? They're a good tool to have if you're heading out on the bike or for a run or any other activity where it's good to have identification on you. Head over to Tricia's blog where she's got a giveaway going.