Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A bit of a milestone

It's pretty amazing what 15 degrees cooler along with absolutely NO humidity and a slight breeze can feel like.

Heaven.

I busted out my 3.25 miles tonight after work at a 9:45 pace. It felt so good. And the best part? When I was updating my mileage sheet, I realized I surpassed 600 miles for the year (barely). But what else does that mean? It means I've already logged more miles this year than I did during the entire 2010.

Only 399.75 more miles to go before I hit the 1,000 mile goal I set for myself.

3 comments:

J said...

The cooler temps are so nice! I wonder what our fall will be like? Great job on the mileage!

Carolina John said...

Very cool! Congrats on hitting the milestone. 600 is a big number!

teacherwoman said...

Awesome! Loving the cooler temps. Had a wonderful morning this morning here in Nodak!