Honestly, I don't have a ton of goals for the year. I'm pretty happy with where I am at the moment. I mean, I like my job. I have good friends. And my hobbies are pretty satisfying.
But resolutions. I need to make a few, because goals? They're always helpful and if anything it gives me something to work towards.
So I present to you, Badgergirl's goals for 2008:
- I want to keep running. I picked up the habit again in 2007 and it was a fairly productive year. I finished a few 5Ks and my first half marathon. And for 2008, I think I want to aim for some more half marathon finishes, possibility one in the spring and one in the fall. But I'll let you know what I decide once the starting gun gets a bit closer.
- Lose that pesky 6 pounds that have been hanging around for the past year or so. That 6 pounds will put me at the goal weight that I set for myself back when I started this weight loss journey in 2005.
- I want to be happy. I know I'm pretty satisfied where I am right now, but I like being happy. And I think I'm at a place in my life where I have the friends, family and extra stuff that makes me happy. And I think I want to keep it like that.
- I want to blog a bit more. Maybe I'll shot for once a day or 5 times a week.
- Books. I'm aiming for finishing another 40 books this year.
- Most importantly, I want to stay healthy. Because I spent way to much time in doctors offices and hospitals in 2007. And that, my friends, was not fun.