Monday, October 1, 2007

I got tagged

There's a game of tag being played on the Internet. And I've been tagged, so here goes.

The rules:
1. Post these rules before you give you the facts.
2. List eight random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) someone and list their name (linking to their page).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged!

Eight random things, huh? Well, let's see.

1. Of all the household chores, I think cleaning the bathroom is my least favorite. And of all the bathroom tasks? Cleaning the shower comes in dead last. I'm not sure why. But I'm pretty sure that's why I always put cleaning the bathroom off as long as humanly possible.

2. During a road trip in college, my friends and I saw the sunrise in Luna, New Mexico. It was a glorious moment. Not because the sunrise was beautiful, but because it meant gas stations would open for business, we could get gas for our car and use the bathroom. Two hours later, our car broke down in Rosa, New Mexico. Somehow I don't think New Mexico and I get along. Therefore, I don't think I'm ever going back.

3. I'm a nail biter. I've tried to quit a million times. And I was successful once, for about three months. But for some reason, I started biting again and I just can't stop.

4. I started playing the violin in third grade and the piano in fourth grade. I played all through high school and college. While I have my violin with me, I haven't picked it up in over a year and I miss playing it. But my piano's still at my parents' house. And I miss playing that even more.

5. My favorite class in college was "The Political History of the Modern Olympics." I took it my sophomore year and had to beg an upperclassman to hold my spot in the class until I could register.

6. I never touched alcohol until I got to college. Once my parents dropped me off at my dorm, I think I stayed alcohol-free for approximately three weeks.

7. I used to weigh 50 pounds more than I do now. I can thank Weight Watchers and exercise for helping me take those pounds off, although I'd still like to lose another 7.

8. I'm a very, very picky eater. Although I've gotten better. But I still don't like Chinese, Thai or generally any food group that comes from Asia.

There, that's 8 things. Now I tag Lootsfoz, Deloris and Teacherwoman.

No comments: