Thursday, March 1, 2007

No alarm for me

Due to some unforeseen events at work, I'm working the night shift tomorrow night.

Which means I can stay up late reading tonight. Which means I also have the opportunity to get to the YMCA during the daylight hours tomorrow so I can run the 1.5 miles I skipped out on tonight (also due to the same unforeseen event at work). Which means I can start the process of rolling over my old 401(k) into my current 401(k). Which means I have no excuse not to sit down at my table and write out a few bills.

In all, my change in shift for tomorrow presents me with the opportunity to do many things that I haven't done. Things that I should have done.

Will I actually get any of them accomplished? We'll just have to wait and see. For now, it's off to snuggle under the covers with the heating pad and a good book. Because remember, I can stay up as late as I want to tonight.