- For the life of me, I can't remember what happened, but I didn't run last Thursday. Oops.
- I did run on Sunday though. My first run in a week. And it was brutal. Temps were only in the mid-60s and it wasn't even sunny. But it was wicked HUMID! I did 4 miles and that last mile, all I wanted to do was quit. By the time I got home, I was drenched. Sweat rolling off of every body part imaginable. Felt like I just stepped out of the shower. Ugh.
- I think it's rained 13 out of 15 days so far this month. And if it isn't raining it's been gloomy. Looking like it's going to start pouring any moment. Mother Nature, could you send us some sun. And some warmer temps?
- Tonight's run was better. Granted it was indoors on the treadmill because - surprise - it was raining. Run felt pretty good. 4.55 miles in about 45 minutes.
- The High Cliff Triathlon is this weekend. Planning on heading up to my parents' house (which is near the race site) tomorrow after work to get in one last, good ride. I'm determined to ride that dang cliff road at least once before race day.
- There might be a short run or swim on Thursday. Then it's expo time on Friday and race day Saturday. Hopefully Mother Nature is in a good mood.
- My Google Reader is going crazy with unread posts. Hopefully I'll be able to make a dent in it this weekend.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
A game of catch up
It's been a few days. I've been busy, meaning I've had no time to blog. So tonight? I'm bring you a bullet point style post that will hopefully fill you in on what's been going on.