Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I try to avoid the ironing board

One thing I really really dislike about the weather getting colder?

Switching over to winter clothes.

Let's not even talk about the fact that three-quarters of my winter wardrobe doesn't fit at the moment due to the nasty meds I had to take to get rid of the monster. I'm confident they'll fit again.

What's worse? Having to iron.

Sounds silly. But my shirts never end up wrinkle free. I swear I put more wrinkles in than I take out. Ugh.

Which is why I try my hardest to buy clothes that don't require ironing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post made me laugh. I just spent a few hours last night ironing a bunch of my summer clothes so I could put them away for the winter, and I was so happy I could put away the ironing board and bust out the sweaters :o)

Badgergirl said...

I would bust out the sweaters too Farrah, but my sweaters? They're currently in the "my clothes don't fit me" pile. Give me a few weeks (or months) and hopefully I'll be able to wear them again!