Thursday, May 3, 2007

Spin-offs aren't my thing, but this might be OK

I haven't wanted to talk about it for a while because I wasn't sure what to think about it.

The Grey's Anatomy spin-off.

Why take away Addison and put her on a spin-off, a Grey's Anatomy wanna be?

But after watching tonight, I think the spin-off has some potential. If anything, it has eye candy. I mean, who can complain about watching Taye Diggs and that alternative medicine dude (whose name is on the tip of my tongue, but I can't for the life of me remember what it is or where --- wait, he was on that Summerland show, the one with Uncle Jesse's wife Rebecca from Full House).

But the spin-off, I guess I'll give it a chance.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Yes.

I hate to admit it, but I think it'll be a good show.

Sigh.