Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My monthly page recount

April's finished and I'm happy to announce that in the closing hours of the month, I also finished "A Confederacy of Dunces," a book that I struggled through for most of the month. Now that I'm finished with it, I think I know what my problem with it was. It had no point. There was no plot. And I didn't like that.

But it's done with. And so is April. So it's time for the monthly recap of what I've read.

In April I read 4 books and a total of 1,333 pages. That brings it to a total of 21 books and 7,138 pages read. Four months into the year, I'm halfway to my goal of 40 books for the year, not too bad.

Here's what I read this month:
Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole

I think it's time to head back to Hogwarts for a bit. Later on tonight, I'll start reading about Harry's third year at Hogwarts in Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban.

No comments: