Saturday, April 28, 2007

For some reason, I like the green aloe better than the blue stuff

After spending the day outside, enjoying the beautiful weather, I had to break out the bottle of aloe for a slight sunburn on my neck.

Who could stay cooped up inside with lots of sun and temperatures in the low 70s? Not me. Even the somewhat gusty breeze was nice.

So I made the most of it. I went for a 3-mile run this morning and in the afternoon met up with my friend Nicole at the park. There we went for a nice long walk and later let her one-year-old nephew play at the playground. After saying goodbye, I eventually met up with my mom and The Rugrats and we took them to the park before I left for home.

Now, I'm playing on crashing in my recliner while I enjoy watching Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest.

And tomorrow, when it's supposed to be equally as nice, if not nicer, I have plans to enjoy the outdoors again and hopefully finish A Confederacy of Dunces, because that book is just getting painful to read and difficult to finish.

No comments: