Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome back to the Rose Bowl!


It's Rose Bowl Day!

In a matter of hours, my Badgers will be taking the field in Pasadena, Calif. I can't wait. It should be a good, high-scoring game. But I'm still pretty sure we're going to find out what roasted duck tastes like. Those Oregon Ducks, in their flashy uniforms, are going down.

I got my run in this morning while watching the Rose Parade on TV. I find it fitting that when I stepped on the treadmill and turned on the TV, the U of Oregon band was marching by. And by the time I hit the 0.75 mile mark, the Badger band was high stepping down Colorado Boulevard, playing "On Wisconsin." Watching the parade was a nice way to distract myself while getting in the first 2.5 mile run of the year.

Now I just need to find a way to occupy myself for the next 2 hours. Cannot. Wait.

Go Badgers!

No comments: