Sunday, January 23, 2011

You'll find me in front of a TV today

Today has the makings to be an epic day in Wisconsin sports.

First there's a Big Ten showdown when the Badgers travel to Evanston to take on Northwestern. And because school officials and Big Ten officials realize what else is going on that day, game time was moved up a half-hour.

 There's a bit a recovery period. A half hour if we're lucky. And then?


It's time to cheer for the Green Bay Packers as they take on their rival to the south, the Chicago Bears. But it's not just any game. It's the NFC Championship Game. And the first time the two teams have met in the post-season since 1941. And did I forget to mention a trip to the Super Bowl is on the line?

So if you need to find me, I'll be watching the games. And like I mentioned, it could be an epic day for Wisconsin. Of course if they both lose, it could be a very very bad day for Wisconsin.

I'm staying positive. Go Badgers! Go Packers!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

WE'RE HEADED TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!