Sunday, November 30, 2008

November reading review

So I obviously had a bunch of time off during the month of November. At least looking at my monthly reading review, that's what you might think. And I did have a few extra days off, but I also tended to read books that were fairly quick to get through.

I read six books in November for a total of 1,750 pages. That brings the yearly totals to 41 books and 14,437 pages. I obviously have met my goal of 40 books for the year, now it's just time to see what I can finish in December and what the final numbers are for pages read and how many books I finished.

So what'd I read in November? Have a look:

Pinkerton's Secret by Eric Lerner
A Lion Among Men: Vol. 3 in the Wicked Years by Gregory Maguire
Pledged: The Secret Life of Sororities by Alexandra Robbins
For One More Day by Mitch Albom
Queen of Babble In the Big City by Meg Cabot
Queen of Babble Gets Hitched by Meg Cabot

Like I said, the last three on the list were some easy, fluffy reading which were very easy to get through and really didn't require much thought. In fact I think I finished all of them within the last week, which is also when I had the most time off of work.

I think A Lion Among Men was my favorite this month. It's the same author that wrote Wicked and this time the story revolves around the life of the Cowardly Lion when he was skipping down the Yellow Brick Road with Dorothy, the Tin Man, the Scarecrow and Toto. Good stuff.

No comments: