Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I like my cable company today

I'm a happy Badgergirl.

I no longer have to curse the fools who decided the Big Ten Network would be a great idea. Remember that channel was the reason I wasn't able to watch most of the Wisconsin football season? And let's not even talk about how many Badger basketball games were broadcast on the Big Ten Network.

I was not a happy Badgergirl.

But today? I read this.

And that makes me happy. And probably the cable company happy since I'll now be getting the regular cable back in a matter of months, just in time for basketball season. But what about football? That's what Mom and Dad's couch is for on Saturday afternoons. Or bar stools at local establishments where wings are served.

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Glad to hear the happy news :)