Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Wednesday web update

I don't have much, just a few random thoughts.
  • I'm happy to report there have been no cricket sightings in my apartment tonight. Of course, I probably just jinxed myself.
  • While work has kept me busy, I think the prospect of my upcoming four-day weekend has made the week drag by super slow.
  • I think the people at the library think I'm a speed reader. Why else would they tell me that two of the books are in that I've been patiently waiting to read since May are now in, sitting on a shelf with my name on them. This will be the second time I've attempted to read one of them. I'm not sure if you're allowed to put a book on hold for a third time.
  • I'm on my way to getting back on track with the running thing. Not only did I log 8 miles on Monday, but tonight I headed out for a 4.5 mile run. It felt good.
  • I can smell college football in the air. The Badgers kick off their season Saturday. I can't wait.
  • Did I mention I successfully finagled a four-day weekend out of the upcoming holiday weekend? I did. And I'm excited for the break.
And that's all I've got.

No comments: