- Spent a good chunk of the morning at a high school football practice, getting bitten by flies as I waited to talk to the coach.
- Since it was on my way home, I made a pit stop at the library. I ended up picking up more music choices than books though.
- Checked in with those crazy kids from "Days of Our Lives." Even though I haven't watched that show for a month or two, I still knew what was going on since "days" in Salem seem to take 3 weeks or so.
- Took a nap.
- Went for a 3.5 mile run. It was good. I averaged a 10:30 minute mile, which is decent for me.
- And now it's time to put my clean sheets back on my bed and read a bit.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
A day of nothing
Today was one of those random days off I get in the middle of the week. And maybe it was because I was still trying to catch up from my weekend of wedding and family reunion fun, but I got absolutely nothing done. So I give you, in bullet point form, my day.