Saturday, December 16, 2006

Badgers, drivers and presents, oh my!

I'm not exactly sure where the afternoon went.

My morning, early afternoon was spent glued to my recliner, watching my Badgers knock off Pittsburgh, the No. 2 ranked team in the country. Great games by Alando Tucker and Brian Butch. I guess watching today's game kind of made up for missing last week's game against Marquette due to the temperamental VCR's inability to record a game. But I still would have liked to see it.

And I have one thing to say to ESPN, if you're going to send Dick Vitale to commentate a game, can you at least make sure he knows how to pronounce the football coach's name? Cause, um, it's not like Wisconsin totally sucked it up this year on the football field, can we say 11-1 and heading to the Capital One Bowl? Learn to say Bret Bielema.

Afterwards, I ventured up to the Fox River Mall to finish my Christmas shopping. The drivers on the mall property sucked. Hello Mr. SUV man, when the sign says "Left turn no stop" don't stop for crying out loud! And when I beep my horn to indicate that you are stopping unnecessarily, don't respond by giving me the one-fingered salute. Respond by PUTTING YOUR FOOT ON THE ACCELERATOR! That was only one driver, but there were many others who ticked me off.

But the Christmas shopping is done, not I just have to wrap it all and remember to get batteries. Because if I don't have batteries for a certain walking horse, I shouldn't even bother to show up for my family's Christmas gathering!

And I almost forgot, I even cleaned the shower today. Not that it was completely grungy, but I cleaned it. And I hate cleaning the shower. Now I just need to finish cleaning the rest of the bathroom.

Now it's off to either wrap Christmas presents, watch Madagascar or read. I'm not sure which I'll end up doing.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Oooooh, I LOVED Madagascar! So funny. And I'm also a dork, so whatever.

Badgergirl said...

I love the penguins :)