Saturday, August 18, 2007

The weather man better be wrong

It wasn't raining when I got up this morning. In fact it was cloudy and cool, perfect weather for an 8-mile run.

I seriously considered running my long run this morning. Getting it out of the way. But I didn't. Instead I watched cheesy Lifetime movies before hitting the shower at noon. By the time I was clean, it had started to rain. And it hasn't stopped.

The forecast for tomorrow? It doesn't look so good. Chances for rain all day. Not good. Because I don't really like running in the rain. A few sprinkles? Those I can handle. A steady downpour? Not so much. Thunderstorms? You're crazy.

Yet that's what I might have to deal with tomorrow. When it's raining and the radar's covered in green and yellow. And I still have an 8-mile run staring me in the face.

I shoulda run this morning.

No comments: