Friday, August 10, 2007

I don't think my list of "Things to Do" ever ends

Friday's are normally quasi-relaxing. The hustle and bustle of the beginning of the week is gone and I'm starting to slip into weekend mode.

This is not one of those Fridays.

It feels like I have a million and one things to do before I leave work today. I'm hoping I get it all done before I leave at 3 p.m. Because if I have to stay longer than 3 I think I'm gonna cry, since I've been at my desk since 6 a.m.

But once I leave work, the relaxation can't start. No no. It's still going to be crazy. There's overnight packing to finish, the Focus needs an oil change, a wedding gift to purchase and my feet need to be pampered. And can I squeeze in the week's long run tonight?

But all of the craziness of today will be worth it. Because tomorrow? Tomorrow my dear friend Krista becomes a wife. And her wedding? It will be fun.

And now, it's time to go check off Item No. 256 on my list: Pocrastinate - update blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did people do to procrastinate before the Internet? And, yes, I should be in the shower right now, but here I am, reading blogs.

Have a great time at Krista's wedding!