Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A little bit of randomness

The shower? My friends, it's unclogged!

I can finally take a shower and feel like my feet are actually clean! I'm so excited.

However, I was NOT excited about having to clean my shower on a Tuesday night. That's more of a weekend cleaning job. But it was grungy. And kind of gross. And there was this mixture of body wash and shaving gel that was making a ring around the tub. So I got out the shower clean and scrub brush and scrubbed away. And it's clean now, at least clean enough that it can wait until the normal bathroom cleaning day arrives.

******

It was 89 degrees outside. According to the heat index, it felt like 93 and the dew point? That was 71, and remember, the weatherman always says if the dew point's above 60, it's uncomfortable.

So what did I decide to do? Go for a run. But I cut it short. Instead of the 4.5 miles I was supposed to go, I only made it 3. And I was drenched afterwards. The sweat was just dripping. Gross. And I almost died.

******

So far tonight, there are no crickets seeking refuge from the heat in my apartment. And that makes me a happy camper.

No comments: