Friday, December 8, 2006

Just wanted to know how's Philadelphia?

Dear Amazon.com,

I placed on my order on December 3. And according to your "Track my package" page, it's been "in transit" since December 5.

But it hasn't left Philadelphia.

Please tell me what my package has been doing in Philadelphia for the past three days? Is it taking the grand tour of town or the mail facility?

The reason I ask is because I'm pretty sure my two-year-old nephew would really enjoy getting his birthday present on the day he gets to smash his cake. I thought ordering his present from you on December 3 would allow for ample delivery time in order for it to make it here before his birthday early next week. As in four days from now.

Sincerely,
The Cool Aunt who may not be so cool when she arrives empty-handed

No comments: