Thursday, October 7, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. I'm a slacker. I should have just gone for my run after I got done with work today. But I didn't. I decided to come home and have dinner first. The plan was to wait until about 7:30ish and then head over to the YMCA for a run. Well 7:30 rolled around and I just didn't feel like leaving my apartment. So I didn't go. Oops.

2. Mother Nature's confused. Or just mean. Last weekend? It was barely breaking 50 degrees and super windy. This weekend? It's supposed to be in the mid- to upper-70s. What happened to the fall-like mid-60s? Not that I'm going to complain. Because there will be running and biking this weekend.

3. Speaking of running, it's about that time to buy a new pair of shoes. I'm toying with trying out a different kind this time around. Maybe it'll help with my black, bruised toenail issue I've been dealing with. Not sure though. I'll talk it over with the fine folks at Fleet Feet.

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Once I settle in at home after work, it is so hard to get motivated to do ANYTHING!

Good luck with the shoe search!

Jess said...

I have a hard time leaving the house after I get settled in too. I'm just too comfy to want to get up and leave to do any sort of workout.

Suzy said...

We all slack so don't go beating yourself up over it. You should probably get sone new shoes. I hope you find a pair you love.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the GL.