Monday, July 7, 2008

Triathlon Training: Week 11

Um, where have the last 11 weeks gone? They seemed to fly by really fast and all of a sudden, I have just a handful of days before the triathlon.

That's crazy. And scary. And exciting.

And a whole other post. Which I'll write at some point this week.

But now? A recap of Week 11 training.

Monday: 10 mile bike
Tuesday: 6 mile bike
Wednesday: 3 mile run
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 18 mile bike
Sunday: Rest

It was a bike heavy week. But I was dealing with that whole sore calf muscle thing. I'm happy to report that it's feeling a lot better now. No more pain. So I can finish off my last week of training and head into the triathlon without having to worry about a bum calf muscle.

Just a few more days. I can't believe it.

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Hey, at least you were still able to get out there despite the stinky calf muscle! Lookin' good! :)

Deloris said...

Good luck with your triathlon this weekend! :)