Thursday, July 10, 2008

I did it!

Good news. The bathroom? It's sparkly clean.

When I got home from work, I was soaking wet. Mostly because I got caught in a torrential downpour where the rain was coming down in sheets. And since I was wet and had a new shower liner in my possession, I figured I should just suck it up and clean the bathroom.

So I did. The worst part was actually putting the new shower liner up. Mostly because it's a pain in the butt. But I installed it. And I don't think any curse words escaped from my mouth. I guess sweeping up all the long hair that I've shed over the past two months or so was a pain in the butt as well. But that's because I saw the amount of hair I've lost. Not just from regular daily shedding, but from the nasty medicine I'm on as well. That's a whole other story though.

The point is. The bathroom's clean.

Granted once I finished I got it dirty again. Because boy did I need a shower. But it's still cleaner than it was this morning.

No comments: