Thursday, May 29, 2008

Triathlon Training: Week 5

Yeah, I'm a bit behind on the training update. Blame it on me battling allergies. They really knocked the life out of me the last few days.

Let's see, what'd I do during Week 5?

Monday: 1,400 yard swim
Tuesday: 3.5 mile run followed by a 4.5 mile bike
Wednesday: 10.5 mile bike
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 13.5 mile bike
Sunday: Rest due to allergies

Not the best week, but also not the worst week. I think I need to start running more. I'm OK with just the one weekly swim because I think the swimming's going OK, but I really feel like I need to log some more running miles.

And just a warning, Week 6? It's scary. And not in a good way.

Gulp.

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Hey! week 5 looked good! Better than my past week! How come week 6 looks so nasty?